MSU is great.
Lol in what world is Purdue's backcourt projected to be great? Sure it should be improved but they certainly aren't going to blow by the Illini with quickness.
Everyone else has a ton of questions marks. Young is great at Maryland but there is nobody proven beside him. Similarly OSU has Thornton and some talented young guys but nobody really proven. Indiana's is meh, and Buie is a great college player but more of a strong physical guard than lightning quick.
Other then MSU, Illinois is basically right there with everyone else. Shannon and a question mark with Rodgers/DGL/Harris but also have Harmon which is something those other schools don't really have. In general the Illini have an older and more experienced roster than most of the conference.
1. Purdue's backcourt is going to be really really good. you don't know ball if you think otherwise
2. DeShawn Harris-Smith + Young will be a great backcourt
3. Thorton + Roddy Gayle Jr. will be a great back court
4. Indiana - Xavier Johnson is a better PG than anyone on our roster.
5. Buie is a great college player but more of a strong physical guard than lightning quick. - Ok so what? Quickness isn't the only factor in a great backcourt
Other then MSU, Illinois is basically right there with everyone else
I love Illinois basketball - but this is just wrong. you should spend more time paying attention to the rest of the conference