Really looking forward to Arizona @ Duke tonight. Love these type of games especially since it's not at a neutral court
I like Arizona as well and likely taking the points. I took the over at 151 as wellAfter talking with a former teammate who lives in Tucson, I expect my Wildcats to give Duke all they want in Durham and likely win. In that regard, I hate it when the Illini, of which I have been a rabid fan for almost 70 years, play my alma mater, in which case I root for the Illini. When I was in school, I never dreamed that Arizona could ever compete with the Illini...but things change. Regardless, it should be a riveting year for me to watch college hoops.
Boswell is having a good game for Arizona. The kid is not yet 18. He came on strong the end of last year. Wish we had signed him.
It's not about practicing...it's about practicing the fundamentals that make it easier to put the ball in the net from the same spot over and over. Our guys do not:Arizona just won at Duke by *checks notes* making their free throws.
They must practice free throws.
Thanks, Coach!It's not about practicing...it's about practicing the fundamentals that make it easier to put the ball in the net from the same spot over and over. Our guys do not:
1. Get their eyes still. Before doing anything, the player must get square to the basket, balanced on the balls of his feet, and get as close as is comfortable to the rim.
2. Move their eyes vertically ONLY.
3. Use a consistent and short as is comfortable length of lift
4. Use a consistent speed of lift
5. Use a consistent arc of lift.