English Premier League Thread 2015-2016

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Bunch of good matches this weekend. City-Palace and Chelsea-Everton tomorrow. Both matches on Sunday.

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Oh, he was offside. Royal gift for Chelsea.

Not only was he way offside, it was also near the end of the 8th minute of 7 minutes of stoppage time. Rarely do you see 7 minutes to begin with, but then to allow an additional minute on top is crazy.

unimaroon

Baja Ontario
Ugh,
220px-Jeffrey_Jones_plays_Edward_R._Rooney_in_Ferris_Bueller's_Day_Off.jpg

This weekend's Premier League schedule (all times Central):

Saturday
6:45 AM, NBCSN: Norwich vs. Liverpool
9:00 AM, NBCSN: Manchester United vs. Southampton
9:00 AM, USA: Crystal Palace vs. Spurs
11:30 AM, NBC: West Ham vs. Manchester City

Sunday
7:30 AM, NBCSN: Everton vs. Swansea
10:00 AM, NBCSN: Arsenal vs. Chelsea

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
You won't see many better than this:
[YOUTUBE]WPNqMfFIiTg[/YOUTUBE]

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
Hard to believe that Alli is only 19 years old. Here's to hoping he stays put for a long time! COYS!

He just signed a new contract 2 weeks ago that goes through 2021. So - if he ever ends up moving on, Spurs will surely get big money.

Also, I've been trying to come up with an EPL or english soccer version of the Illini but have been having some trouble. I would love to get your take, I'm thinking Portsmouth but that might be too extreme. Possibly a Nottingham Forest or Aston Villa? My best comparison historically would be Everton though.

It's comical how Chelsea has owned Arsenal the last 5 years. I thought Chelsea played at about the same level they have all season, but somehow they still won.

KBLEE

Montgomery, IL
It's comical how Chelsea has owned Arsenal the last 5 years. I thought Chelsea played at about the same level they have all season, but somehow they still won.

Well - they were playing against 10 men for ~80% of the match. Mertesacker falling asleep and getting a red (absolutely the right call BTW) changed everything. Even with 10 men, Arsenal looked the more likely team to score in the 2nd half.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Well - they were playing against 10 men for ~80% of the match. Mertesacker falling asleep and getting a red (absolutely the right call BTW) changed everything. Even with 10 men, Arsenal looked the more likely team to score in the 2nd half.

+1 Mertesacker was brutal. Cost his team critical points. He was never fast, but now he looks s-l-o-w. May get shipped out this summer.

HisRoyalFrankness

Chicago, IL
Does anyone know if broadcast/stream is available? TIA

beIN Sports USA has the rights to the League Cup if you have that with your cable package. You can usually find a stream on Reddit Soccer during the game, but I don't have one right now. I am hoping the Reds face the Blue Noses in a Merseyside final. That hasn't happened since the FA Cup final in 1989. YNWA

unimaroon

Baja Ontario
Thank you for the helps, I'll see what I can find and have scarf & flag at the ready. Reds & Toffies works well for me also.